Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Happiest Place On Earth

If I could pick only one store to shop at for the rest of my life, it would probably be Costco.  Well, that may be a bit of a stretch, but I LOVE myself some Costco.  When I am bored and have nothing to do, I will go there just to browse the gigantic aisles.  Target used to be the place that I could never make it out for under $100, but now that place has become Costco.  Unfortunately the oversized items equal an oversized bill as well. 

So why am I talking about Costco, you ask?  Because I found the deal of the SEASON there this past weekend!  Allen and I had been planning to drive out to the boonies to cut down our own Christmas tree this yeat, but with the craziness of Thanksgiving and various holiday parties, it just wasn't going to fit into the schedule.  My mom, sister and I popped into Costco on Black Friday for a couple items and I saw they had Frasier Fir Christmas trees on sale beginning November 26th.  $29.99 for an 8-foot Frasier Fir... can you believe this?  I saw the exact same trees at Whole Foods on Sunday for $59.99!  God, I love saving money and outsmarting retailers!

Here is our Christmas tree story in the form of pictures.  I am very proud.







BTW, getting this sucker up was a lot harder than it looks.  We were complete rookies when it comes to setting up a real tree so it took several hours to get it right.  It's a miracle we are still speaking to one another! ;)

I am so pleased with my decorating skills this year.  Never again will the Williams household have an artificial tree!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment